Ideal for Fit For Role testing - Robust construction and commercial-grade components make the CT900 the standard for any treadmill to measure against.
Powder-coated steel, powerful motor, and outstanding warranty allows owners to rest assured they have products that will stand the test of time. Additional delivery charges apply
Warning: Last items in stock!
Robust construction and commercial-grade components make the CT900 the standard for any treadmill to measure against. Specifications for the shocks, rollers, belt and deck were meticulously chosen to give users a smooth workout experience. Powder-coated steel, powerful motor, and outstanding warranty allows owners to rest assured they have products that will stand the test of time.
• Oversize pulleys and 12 groove poly-v belt with tensioning idler reduce stress on the system for added reliability
• Double-sided .5mm phenolic coated deck, 3.0” rollers and multi-ply Habasit® belt combine to provide a low
maintenance system for thousands of miles
• Roomy 22” x 62” workout surface offers clients plenty of room for a comfortable workout
• Industrial, 5.0 horsepower AC drive system provides power and longevity
• Polyurethane shock absorbers ensure just the right amount of cushioning
Console premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with built in fan, integrated reading rack with C-Safe port
and power port for TV remote, heart rate graph bar
Programs manual, hill, 5K, HR, fat burn, cardio, HIIT, interval, fitness tests (Gerkin, WFI, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Air Force, Marine PRT, Physical Therapy PEB, Coast Guard, Chester walk )
Heart Rate contact and telemetric compatible (chest strap sold separately)
Speed/Incline 0.5 – 12 mph / 0 – 15%
Power 120 volt (NEMA 5-20P electrical cord); 20-amp circuit recommended
Drive System 5.0 HP AC drive with grade H insulation
Deck 1" phenolic, double-sided, wax-coated
Cushion polyurethane shock absorbers
Belt 22" x 62", habasit® commercial, multi-ply
Frame epoxy hybrid, double powder coated, heavy gauge high strength steel
Dimensions 84" x 35" x 60"
Product Weight 473 lbs.
Max User Weight 450 lbs.
Commercial (All Facilities) – 2 years parts and labour
Additional delivery charges apply- call 0118 324 0061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for info.